Wednesday, June 3, 2020

ALL lives matter isn't racist, it's BIBLICAL

First, let's define terms.  Someone can be racist by discriminating against someone on the basis of ethnicity. Second of all, I don't want Ashton Kutcher or Seth Rogen's movies anyway, I prefer actors have talent.  Saying all lives matter is the sum of the gospel.  Jesus died for ALL,   Isn't that the message of John 3:16?  Do we not read in Galatians 3:28, that there is no Greek or Jew?  My problem isn't I support institutional racism (I don't), my problem is that we are not treating this equally.  You want to stop racial inequality?  Great, but when was the last time you donated to these folks?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Ridge_Indian_Reservation.  I can count on one hand the people who have donated to them.  Where's the outrage over this?  ALL lives matter, Christ died for ALL, not just some, and as Christians, we need to stop encouraging people to put their skin colour before their salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment