Saturday, November 14, 2020

Since I left YouTube, I am now podcasting. And I have concerns.

   Many of those same concerns were ones that I had whilst on YouTube.  If you're curious, you can find me here, Adam Charles Hovey Podcast at Anchor 

and also, here, Adam Charles Hovey Podcast at Spotify.

    One of the things you can do is turn on monetisation for podcasts.  Okay, I get that, you can do that on YouTube videos, too.  But I checked, the rules are so much against free speech, that almost anything you say can be considered offensive and de-monetised.  YouTube is like this as well.  The problem is, that this definition of what is offensive is much too broad, and I think, because of this, our legal system is now being set up this way, too.

    In Norway, the land of 1/16 of my ancestors (I'm a full blooded mutt), PRIVATE comments about transgender people and bisexual people are forbidden. Norway can now imprison someone for a year for "private remarks" deemed discriminatory against trans people   Seriously, you can be arrested.  Now, here's the thing, I don't care if you disagree with me.  Lots of y'all probably do.  

    But let's not pretend like this doesn't matter.  Can you openly discriminate against straight people there?  Like yell "get out of my store, breeder"!.  If not, this law actively discriminates against straight people.  Could you discriminate against non-transgender people?  Like, a transgender person tells you, "get off my train you cisgender".  

    I'm sorry, but, no matter how much left leaning people want to push transgenderism, you are what God made you.  And a culture that blindly follows the laws of man, instead of the laws of God, which can be known by nature (Romans 2:14-16), is not a culture that will produce a moral society.  Seriously.

    Norway is allegedly a  Christian County (Church of Norway), even if but culturally.  But, I guess when the Culture leaves the church, the church leaves the culture.

    One does NOT need to have a divine revelation to know what can be known by nature.  


1 comment: