Saturday, November 7, 2020

Why I am leaving YouTube

   I don't want to, but I feel like I am being forced into this.  First of all, YouTube, it turns out, is just another big tech, corporate overlord.  They started using the "fact" checkers, whom we should all be skeptical of.  I would not care so much, if they provided unbiased fact checks, but they don't, and I suspect, since they got into that business, THEY NEVER WILL.  

    Now, I am not here to argue about the election results, but, a winner can't be declared during litigation, so there's that.  (For the record, I voted for Donald Trump).  The AP does not decide the president.  CNN and Fox News do not decide the president.  This is not how our Democratic Republic is set up.  And when the fact checkers (who are fact checking opinions and censoring the sitting American president's tweets), are abusing their power, there's a problem.  Why shouldn't we call something like election results into question?  Wasn't it the other side saying "count every vote"?  But, it's their side that is actively preventing it.  

    And, so it is, when even judges and lawyers think there is a problem, there probably is.  Mail fraud is incredibly common, but we're not supposed to question mail in ballots (especially suspicious, when the CDC told people with Covid to vote in person).  The truth is, I don't know what's going on, but I would not put it past the "Catholic" presidential candidate that supports abortion to commit election fraud.  

    The irony is, this blog hosting site, is owned by Google, as is Android (don't think Apple is as private as they want you to believe), and my opinion and point of view has never been checked on this.  In 2016, it was those on the far left pushing for more "fact" checking, not normal, everyday, centre-right folks like me.     To quote (or possibly paraphrase) Mike Pence (may he return home to the Church)

    "You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts".  

    And this is what is happening.  We don't dare question.  The machine is perfect.  Just ask Senator Ted Cruz, who was censored by Politifact when he said males and females are different.   Just ask Matt Walsh, whose OPINION was censored.  Just ask the New York Times ten years ago, when they said that mail in voting was incredibly dangerous.  I am leaving Youtube, because I am sick of "Alternative facts", becoming reality.  Now, that said, all my videos will stay up, and I'll still use it to listen to music, watch Mass, some other stuff, and comment, but that's it.  

    Eventually, they are going to fact check everything.  Don't think you're safe.  You're never safe.  Big Tech is big brother.

Satan is the Father of lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment