Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The anatomy of a mental breakdown

  Say all lives matter, and you're somehow a racist.
 Say black lives matter, and blame whites who were slaveless.
Say my life matters, it apparently doesn't.
Those thoughts, from the past, razorblades and glass, you don't know what it's like to live my life.  Poverty, and senselessness, and lack of sensibility, you may be educated, but you aren't free
I'm not responsible for the injustice committed to you anymore than you are of the same committed to me.
Don't think you know my life, just because I don't embrace your false god, doesn't mean that I'm a racist, the fact you don't realise what a disgrace this is, is a shame, right now, you've got your fifteen minutes of fame, but what about when you realise what this is really about?
 What about when the truth comes out?
 I don't understand how you can possibly think violence is justified, you say you don't condone it, but you say so yourself, "by any means necessary", and it's clear to me you've lied.  
Red, White, Yellow, and Black, and everything in between
All of them matter,
including those with a different lean
If you are naive enough to think your group isn't racist
Hopefully, you'll see how big  a mistake this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment